Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mohit Taneja's Blog - The SEO expert!!


Eye catchers:
Your theme, Themes created for others

Review:
As i can see, you seem to be an SEO expert (would be nice if you just helped me out a bit on my other site)!! All the posts were of excellent use to people new to the SEO concept.. Your "Ask a question concept" is really nice..And as I usually say, the ad free content made me like the site more!! And you seem to be a semi partial frequenter as long as frequency of your blogs go!! Wishing you all luck..


More particularly, the best post:
Custom WordPress Theme for www.voteforkuwait.com


Minor defects:
I would have liked your posts even better if only they were a little smaller!! It gets a little boring..


Click here to check out his site

Pls do comment on the reviews!! And if you want yourself to be reviewed, just leave a comment with your website and name!!

7 comments:

Mohit Aneja said...

Hey Shravan,

Thanks for reviewing my site.

If you have any questions about SEO please feel free to contact me anytime.

I feel very bad that I can't post daily. I am a freelance web-developer and sometimes hardly get time for other stuff. Currently working on 4 projects at a time.

Regarding the long posts, I really hate long posts however the SEO is really a vast topic, I am sure you will find a few changes in my next posts because I take every feedback very seriously.

Thanks for adding your inputs, I appreciate it.


Regards,

Mohit Aneja
Sharing Best Practices!!
http://www.mohitaneja.com/

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

That's very nice of you!!! Please also recommend my site site for reviews to other ppl!! Also if u can just stumble this so that lots more ppl can have their site freely reviewed!!

Unknown said...

Hi shravan,

You're making short but sweet reviews. Please review mine also.

http://ulupongdotcom.blogspot.com

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

I would like a review done on my site, if you would be so kind. Please - be honest! I can take it. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog. Was wondering if you would want to review mine. www.nationalsquib.com

Farrhad said...

Nice review.

Please review my blog too.
http://www.letssermo.com

I liked your site and stumbled it too.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

would u plz review my internet blog
http://www.crazylinks4free.com
it would be a great help.
thanks in advance.