Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Achyut Telang- Inspiring portraits!


Eye catchers:
Your portraits

Review:
I definitely like the huge post you wrote about your portraits! The thing is these days, "BIG ISN'T BEST"! To be frank, most of your posts are too long to read (I see that you have a set of readers and so my view doesn't matter, but still, you need to give the first impression to new readers with nice enticing posts!) Your theme, can definitely be changed to a better one! The ads are placed haphazardly which can be changed! On a whole, great content but can be presented in shorter and more attractive ways!

More particularly, the best post:
Portraits- My work of Art!

Minor defects:
Theme can be worked upon! Posts could be a lil shorter, and ads could be well placed!

Click here to check his site

P.S:
1)If you would like to thank me, pls do so by visiting my site and commenting there or stumbling it..
2)Pls do comment on the reviews cos that's what would make other people leave comments on your review, giving you more publicity!!

P.S.S: And if you want yourself to be reviewed, just leave a comment with your website and name!!

3 comments:

Achyut Telang said...

Hi! Firstly thanks a lot for reviewing my blog. I agree with your points. Actually I had modified this blog and made a new one with separate pages for different types of blogs. Please see it at- http://www.telach.blogspot.com
but I didnot delete the original one that you visited. Please check that one out and provide your comments whether it is better than this or not. Thanks a lot!

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

You're welcome!! Would appreciate if you could leave a comment on the other reviews!

I checked out the other one as well! It's def better than this one! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, I remember the "vote for the best portrait." Very nice!