Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Model Elaine's personal blog-Not very personal!


Eye catchers:
Your dating site photo studio, and a few of the videos!

Review:
I chose this blog thinking it to be your personal blog, and yea, I was expecting something more personal! From what I saw, it was more of songs and the only post that was personal was that in which you wrote about starting this dating site photo studio! I guess it's a pretty new idea! I've not come across one such studio in India! I'm kinda more into rap so I liked the Eminem song! Otherwise most of them was bland! The template is pretty ordinary, and can be improved. And I didn't see any use for these words,"This blog features content that is inappropriate for persons under 18. If you are under 18, please, leave this blog.". Maybe you should consider removing them.
P.S: This review is only for this blog of yours and I didn't check any other blog of yours!

More particularly, the best post:
Dating Site Photo Studio

Minor defects:
I was expecting more content! guess I landed up on your wrong blog!

Click here to check her site

P.S:
1)If you would like to thank me, pls do so by visiting my site and commenting there or stumbling it..
2)Pls do comment on the reviews cos that's what would make other people leave comments on your review, giving you more publicity!!

P.S.S: And if you want yourself to be reviewed, just leave a comment with your website and name!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a neat idea---kind of like a Glamour Shots for the online dating world! Love the color and layout...and some good tunes too.