Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hanging on a Hyphen- Interesting long stories!


Eye catchers:
"Hanging on a Hyphen"-Your title and your explanation of why you used it!

Review:
The site has pretty good content! The first post was really excellent and interesting! This might be the second time I'm saying this but I'm not very much into long blog posts! Your recollection of the past and all is pretty vivid and descriptive! The theme can be changed to custom ones! Do google for new themes and you can give an all new attractive look! Your ads are well placed but makes your blog lose appeal cos I love blogs without much ads! your blogging frequency is pretty low!! You could improve on that cos we would love to see you more!

More particularly, the best post:
Finding Miss Nelia

Minor defects:
Can change to an interesting pattern of small shorter posts!

Click here to check his site

P.S:
1)If you would like to thank me, pls do so by visiting my site and commenting there or stumbling it..
2)Pls do comment on the reviews cos that's what would make other people leave comments on your review, giving you more publicity!!

P.S.S: And if you want yourself to be reviewed, just leave a comment with your website and name!!

3 comments:

"Hanging on a Hyphen" said...

Thank you for the review. You are very analytical and fair in your assessment. I appreciate the time you put in to assess other people's blogs. Your credibility merits the highest respect. I would love to do review also but I don't think I have reached the level of competence to do it with authority. Your blog has instantly become one of my preferred sites which I am checking from time to time expecting nothing less than informed and intelligent assessments. Thank you...

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

You're welcome!! Would appreciate if you could leave a comment on the other reviews!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite blogs---I love the stories!