Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cashmere-Takes you on a virtual tour!


Eyecatchers:
I went "WOW" at your template and minimalistic header image!!

Review:
The first impression that I got of your site is definitely really better than most other sites I've gone through! And that's basically because of your theme! Really minimalistic with a use of bright colours! The content, to be frank, was below my expectations (prolly cos I expected a lot more because of your theme)! Your travelogue writing skills are excellent! It would be really nice if you had a few more posts on the frontpage cos that makes reading easier (but that will result in a lower loading time and you must consider it a trade off between quality and time)! And I guess you can put in more photos to enhance your travelogue!! Do lemme know when you make a trip to India and do keep writing! Would love to read about your future trips!

More particularly, the best post:
Malaysia Road Trip

Minor defects:
Do post a lot more photos of your road trips!

Click here to check her site

P.S:
1)If you would like to thank me, pls do so by visiting my site and commenting there or stumbling it..
2)Pls do comment on the reviews cos that's what would make other people leave comments on your review, giving you more publicity!!

P.S.S: And if you want yourself to be reviewed, just leave a comment with your name and your blog name

3 comments:

Mukund said...

Hi!! love Pondicherry!! That too Mother Ashram and the beach!! Unforgettable! I would like to add u to my blog list if u reply me. And provide me with a free review of my site. That is not required either. Just take a look at my site and leave a comment.
www.careerfreelife.blogspot.com
Enough! Soon exchange our names. Keep Blogging!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your review..especially your compliments.. ;)
Yeah, I'm thinking of changing the picture sizes and layout but I'm having some problems with wordpress.. =(

Glad you like my posts.. will do some changes in the future to make it better. Will inform you when I visit India definitely... =)

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Okay I do understand!! You have an awesome blog!! Keep writing!

See you soon!