Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Articulates-Really interesting!!


Eye catchers:
The recipes and the photos of the moose!

Review:
I actually came to know a lot of things from your blog! I never knew what a moose was! and the recipes actually sounded delicious! I've seen you somewhere already on my blog(your photo!). The blog is pretty, and yea, it can be made a lil girly! The titles of your posts are really apt and the content is short and sweet! Your placement of ads were pretty good as well! (One question: Can we use ads in .org sites?) Overall a really nice site with nice content and a good theme!

More particularly, the best post:
Moose stew-sounds pretty delicious

Minor defects:
The ads might be giving a source of income but I'm not much in favour of it! The site speed was slow when I opened it for the first time! Do work on that!

Click here to check her site

P.S:
1)If you would like to thank me, pls do so by visiting my site and commenting there or stumbling it..
2)Pls do comment on the reviews cos that's what would make other people leave comments on your review, giving you more publicity!!

P.S.S: And if you want yourself to be reviewed, just leave a comment with your website and name!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Review!

Thank-you so much for your time and expertise in reviewing my blog!

I appreciate your kind words more then you know, and I am working on that loading slow-up..Not quite sure of the cause, unless server glitch... :)

Thanks again!
~K
Arcticulates Author!

Anonymous said...

I love nature sites and this one is so nice! Interesting to see what Alaskan life is like and love the recipes!

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

That's really nice of you roadgurl to take your time off and visit other sites!

Do come in often!