Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Earth to Holly - I've become her fan*!


Eye catchers:
The pictures in your blog, The Courtesy of Mother Earth series!

Review:
I really was amazed to see such a nice blog! Awesome theme cos almost all the photos fit in perfectly with the theme! And about your content, inspiring!! You've made a lot of inovations(the cookie one was just amazing and I'll make my mom try it!!). The pictures that you take definitely require a special mention! I'm amazed by your blog!! Your blogging frequency is pretty good as well! Keep writing and you sure are to go places! The small thing that I found lacking was I didn't know where I should comment and then found that I should click on the title, and each post is not seperated properly! You could sure work on that!

More particularly, the best post:
To be frank, I liked almost all of your posts! Excellent content and a nice style of writing. There are 2 favourites:
Why I hate (to bake) this cookie!
Silent Sunday: let it rain
Awww…

Minor defects:
The posts could be seperated properly, but I've become one of your fans!

Click here to check her site

P.S:
1)If you would like to thank me, pls do so by visiting my site and commenting there or stumbling it..
2)Pls do comment on the reviews cos that's what would make other people leave comments on your review, giving you more publicity!!

P.S.S: And if you want yourself to be reviewed, just leave a comment with your website and name!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog is awesome! The design is really fantastic! I enjoyed reading what you wrote too, it drew me right in. Shravan was so right with his review of this blog! Wonderful, and very worthy of reading again and again.
~K

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Thanks a lot for starting this off! Hope others will follow as well!!

Fransiska Ike said...

Oh wow. You have good reviewing skill. I need to learn from your posts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shravan for the review. You were too kind! I definitely need to post more often and be more careful when monkeying around with the php files...something always gets messed up! It was nice to have some fresh eyes...thanks again!

Woody said...

I actually found this blog refreshing.