Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Maverick-The Journey!


Eye catchers:
You've got a unique pretty good collection of videos which you use at the right places and your header pic!

Review:
What caught my eye first was that you were "Best blog of the day on 6th Oct 2008". Congrats on that first! You seem to have a pretty good amount of readers and not without reason! You've got neat content that has been well planned and structuredly written with nice pics and better videos! Theme suits your blog completely! The thing which can be improved is that instead of 3-4 videos per post, it can be a single one cos that way your site loads faster! Also you could sometimes avoid writing where a pic can explain the stuff! Pretty much, a good site for a read!

More particularly, the best post:


Minor defects:
Site speed because of the videos!

Click here to check his site

P.S:
1)If you would like to thank me, pls do so by visiting my site and commenting there or stumbling it..
2)Pls do comment on the reviews cos that's what would make other people leave comments on your review, giving you more publicity!!

P.S.S: And if you want yourself to be reviewed, just leave a comment with your website and name!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Shrav,
I would like to say a big thank u for writing a review on my blog.It one thing to do up and blog and its another thing to have other bloggers view my blog and provide honest & thruthful comments on it.
U've provided a very fair and non-bias review on my blog and made some very good points.
I'll take your suggestions to heart and work on improving my blog for all my dear readers.
Thanks alot for your review Shrav,i truely appreciate it alot.
I'm heading over to view your blog now.Thanks for your friendship by the way.Stay in touch.~Cheers~ =)

Best Regards,
Maverick

Anonymous said...

Really like the look---contrast of pics against black. Especially like the feng shui post!