Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Eternal Blackzero - Whiff of fresh air!


Eye catchers:
Simple yet informative posts, site's loading speed's darn quick!

Review:
Basically yours is what I call a real normal blog with a real normal writer! I find you as a whiff of fresh air among a lot of pretenders! You have a small similarity because I guess you hate ads as much as I do! The theme could be worked upon a little bit. A lot of variety is available, right from computer software to your personal life! Your blogging frequency is pretty awesome as well!! I liked the "Top 3 Most Annoying Things On A Blog." post on your blog a lot (kinda matches my taste)! And a special mentions to your site speed!! All said, an excellent blog, do keep writing!

More particularly, the best post:
Top 3 Most Annoying Things On A Blog


Minor defects:
The archive could be made monthly instead of datewise, Template could be changed!!

Click here to check her site

P.S:
1)If you would like to thank me, pls do so by visiting my site and commenting there or stumbling it..
2)Pls do comment on the reviews cos that's what would make other people leave comments on your review, giving you more publicity!!

P.S.S: And if you want yourself to be reviewed, just leave a comment with your website and name!!

3 comments:

Fransiska Ike said...

Haha, thanks for the review. I will link this article from my blog. :) All in all, your article is honest and constructive criticism for me, really appreciate it.

Fransiska Ike said...

http://eternalblackzero.blogspot.com/2008/10/destiny-review-courtesy-of-shrav.html

^^

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

thanks a lot fransiska!! That's really sweet of you!