Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Meghna - A budding genius (A 12 year old blogger)!! Must read!!


Eye catchers:
Everything about you, the template, your writing and etc!! You being a 12 year old ( now 13), and your writing just amazes me!! I'm at a loss cos I see that everything in your blog as an eyecatcher!

Review:
I'm really amazed that you had to write a blog to improve your English! I mean, really, you're so good and your command over your language is awesome as well! I've already seen your blog actually and I guess you had commented in my other blog! The things you read and the things you write, aww.. I seriously am in awe and I guess I'm not a good enough reviewer for your blog!! The ad placement, the theme and everything is excellent! Did you self design the theme?? All in all, a really really excellent young budding blogger (who makes the future of bloggin itself look bright)! Keep going!

More particularly, the best post:
I loved all the posts!! So I'm giving a link to your blog instead!
Her blog

Minor defects:
I didn't find many defects, but sometimes the page load was slow!!

P.S:I started following you on twitter! Where are you from??

Click here to check her site

P.S:
1)If you would like to thank me, pls do so by visiting my site and commenting there or stumbling it..
2)Pls do comment on the reviews cos that's what would make other people leave comments on your review, giving you more publicity!!

P.S.S: And if you want yourself to be reviewed, just leave a comment with your name and your blog name

13 comments:

Meghna said...

Thank you for the wonderful review of my blog. The review is really useful and am glad to know that you liked the blog. Thanks.

Yes, I've read your other blog and liked it too. I follow you on twitter. Thanks again for the great complements.

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Aww.. I made a mistake by writing you to be a 12 year old!! :( I'll change it soon saying you're 13!

Fransiska Ike said...

-.-

I sincerely suggest you to reduce the amount of widgets/pics on your main page, meghna. It loaded very slow on my browser...

The Literary Jewels said...

I have visited Meghna's blog, and I too have liked it.
And 'In House Rapper' is also a great place to visit again.
Do pay a visit to my blog 'Literary Jewels': http://literarybonanza.blogspot.com/ and share your views about it.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I read over some of your reviews and think you do a pretty good job. Could you look over my site and tell me what you think.
http://www.goliath0825.com

avideogameplayer said...

Could you check mine out? avideogameplayer.blogspot.com?

Thanks!

sonamsmiles said...

Can you please review my blog ?
http://shayari-sms-love.blogspot.com

Jack Payne said...

Great idea for a blog. I will gladly accept a review from you. You seem skilled at this.

MassageByMillie.com said...

Nice blog. Would you check mine out and give it a critique? I think that could be very beneficial.

http://www.massagebymillie.blogspot.com

Thank you for a great and useful site.

Christina said...

I love how thorough you are on your reviews. Could you review mine? My name is Christina and my blog is WhateverMama @ whatevermama.blogspot.com

Dazediva said...

Hey ! First of all - your's is a truly original blog that I have come across :) very cool idea :) and brilliant for building traffic for all bloggers alike

I've found some great blogs via your reviews and in the process of bookmarking them now

Would appreciate if you can check out my blog (http://dazedreflection.blogspot.com) and give me some feedback too !

have a wicked day !!

Anonymous said...

I'd like a site review, ounces2pounds.co.uk

Shravan Vijayaprasad said...

Okay guys, here goes my 2 pence, I'm going to start this again.. So yeah, give it a goo... but i'm going to limit to two blogs a week :)